A 45-year-old is to appear in court accused of hurling anti-Islamic insults at another man on an industrial estate.
Sussex Police officers were called at around 5pm on Tuesday June 10 to a report of an assault following an argument between two men at Oaks Farm Workshops in Framfield near Uckfield.
Phillip Shitto, 45, of Oaks Farm, Framfield, has been charged with racially or religiously aggravated common assault and possession of cannabis.
He was released on bail to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on Thursday July 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Pupil, 15, arrested for possession of class A and B drugs on Hove secondary school grounds
- Get ready for new police drama The Level set in Brighton
- 'I've done nothing wrong' insists Hove man at centre of football scandal
- Troubleshooter appointed to help inadequate hospital
- REVIEW: The i360's Belle Vue Restaurant