A 45-year-old is to appear in court accused of hurling anti-Islamic insults at another man on an industrial estate.
Sussex Police officers were called at around 5pm on Tuesday June 10 to a report of an assault following an argument between two men at Oaks Farm Workshops in Framfield near Uckfield.
Phillip Shitto, 45, of Oaks Farm, Framfield, has been charged with racially or religiously aggravated common assault and possession of cannabis.
He was released on bail to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on Thursday July 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Council housing chief in £18 million police fraud investigation is sacked from £82,000-a-year post
- Decision on roll out of 20mph speed limits deferred after report criticized as "not clear"
- Man arrested on suspicion of affray following five hour police siege in Burgess Hill
- Men jailed for racist and homophobic attacks
- Fraudsters posing as police wanted over series of scams on pensioners