A teenager has been injured after a crash with a car.
South East Coast Ambulance paramedics and Sussex Police officers were called to reports that a pedestrian had been injured in a collision with a car at 12.45pm today in Marine Parade, Worthing.
A 17-year-old girl suffered a number of injuries including to her leg and was treated at the scene before being taken to Worthing Hospital.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Brighton shooting was "targeted attack"
- All they want is a place to play - The Argus launches Save Our Centres campaign
- Councillors reject plans for 85 homes on green field site in Ovingdean
- Popular Brighton seafront nightclub to close its doors at the end of February for major refurbishment
- Historic restaurant put on the market for £500,000 after proprietors retire