A teenager has been injured after a crash with a car.
South East Coast Ambulance paramedics and Sussex Police officers were called to reports that a pedestrian had been injured in a collision with a car at 12.45pm today in Marine Parade, Worthing.
A 17-year-old girl suffered a number of injuries including to her leg and was treated at the scene before being taken to Worthing Hospital.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Brighton lifeboat crews launch following reports of person jumping off Palace Pier into the sea
- Police drop Ovingdean rape case involving girl, 14, after teenager admits fabricating claim
- Brighton teenager died after taking ecstasy - but had undiagnosed liver disease
- One of Brighton's most popular shopping street could be closed to traffic at the weekends
- Bus drivers accept pay offer in Brighton