A teenager has been injured after a crash with a car.
South East Coast Ambulance paramedics and Sussex Police officers were called to reports that a pedestrian had been injured in a collision with a car at 12.45pm today in Marine Parade, Worthing.
A 17-year-old girl suffered a number of injuries including to her leg and was treated at the scene before being taken to Worthing Hospital.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- 'Disgusting' act against charity sculpture as Snowdog vandals strike again
- Where's Wendy? Critics demand health chief speaks up
- Developers behind £250m Brighton regeneration projects blames Brexit for £11.7 loss
- Fears of illegal cockle picking at site of special scientific interest
- Stricken fashion retailer makes 80 staff redundant