A mother who went missing from her home for more than a month has been found safe and well.
Sharon Sibley has been reported missing by her two children after she didn't return to her home in Eversfield Road in Eastbourne on Saturday May 10.
The disappearance of the 42-year-old was described by police at the time as being out of character.
Sussex Police announced today that she had now been found safe and well on Sunday and thanked the public and media for help in finding her.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Brighton and Hove city councillors sit for a second time to try and set 2015/16 budget
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton named
- Brighton and Hove City Council sets budget which saves children's centres from cuts
- Brighton cafe-bar wins battle to keep its licence with a few minor amendments
- JAILED: The man who stabbed his mother 11 times in a drug-fuelled haze and cut off his genitals