A man suffered facial injuries following a late night assault.
The 36-year-old was involved in a "violent incident" near the Palace Pier and Pool Valley in Brighton.
He needed hospital treatment for his injuries following the incident, which happened shortly after midnight on June 7.
Anyone who saw what happened or who may have other information is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or email@example.com, quoting serial 029 of 7/6.
- UPDATE: Five year old boy hospitalized after being hit by ambulance
- Search helicopter and lifeboats launched after reports woman walked into sea
- Classic movies that are good enough to eat
- Man missing from health facility since Monday
- Santa Bus will start travelling through the streets spreading Christmas cheer