A man suffered facial injuries following a late night assault.
The 36-year-old was involved in a "violent incident" near the Palace Pier and Pool Valley in Brighton.
He needed hospital treatment for his injuries following the incident, which happened shortly after midnight on June 7.
Anyone who saw what happened or who may have other information is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or email@example.com, quoting serial 029 of 7/6.
- Teenager sexually assaulted by man while walking in busy shopping street in broad daylight
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Council planning officers say no grounds to refuse Brighton Wheel bid to stay for five more years
- Council calls on health bosses to resign
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert