Sussex Police want to speak to a man matching this efit after a burglar stole costume jewellery from a home.
A burglar forced open a window of a house in Tapsells Lane in Wadhurst with a spade while the occupants were out on the morning of Sunday June 8 and made off with cash and costume jewellery.
A neighbour walking his dog at about 11.30am that morning saw a man coming out of a nearby driveway and later spotted the same man peering into his own house.
A second burglary occurred during the same period in nearby Tidebrook, Wadhurst, in which jewellery was stolen.
The suspect is described as white, about 6'1", in his late twenties or early thirties and walking with a “military-type swagger”.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Policeon 101 or email email@example.com, quoting serial 0811 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Delays and cancellations on the buses expected until the early evening in Brighton and Hove