Sussex Police want to speak to a man matching this efit after a burglar stole costume jewellery from a home.
A burglar forced open a window of a house in Tapsells Lane in Wadhurst with a spade while the occupants were out on the morning of Sunday June 8 and made off with cash and costume jewellery.
A neighbour walking his dog at about 11.30am that morning saw a man coming out of a nearby driveway and later spotted the same man peering into his own house.
A second burglary occurred during the same period in nearby Tidebrook, Wadhurst, in which jewellery was stolen.
The suspect is described as white, about 6'1", in his late twenties or early thirties and walking with a “military-type swagger”.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Policeon 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting serial 0811 of 8/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man tries to lure school boy, 12, into car and other students have been targeted too
- Warning after thieves try to steal pet dog
- Fear park could become playing field for academy
- Fire-ravaged pier put on 'at risk' register of threatened buildings
- Brighton and Hove Ukip candidate kicked and shoved by man at party stall