Police want to speak to these men over a terrifying shop robbery.
Sussex Police have just released closed circuit television images of a raid on a Horsham camera shop in which staff were threatened before a gang made off with £10,000 worth of equipment.
The robbery took place at Jessops in Swan Walk, Horsham, at just after 4pm on Wednesday June 25 and officers are hopeful the release of the footage will help identify the men.
Detectives want to hear from anyone who may have been offered cameras or lenses in “suspicious circumstances” as all the items have unique serial numbers and are traceable.
It is believe that the men had visited the shop earlier the same day to scout out their terrifying raid.
Detective Constable John Hord, of West Sussex CID, said: "This was a terrifying incident for staff.
“While no one was hurt, the men threatened to cause them serious harm.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Residents angry over late-night violence and drug dealing at popular student night
- Shared bike plan not yet 'fit for purpose'
- Top Tory makes pizza at Hove restaurant chain where apprenticeship pledge is announced
- Woman calls 999 and asks for firefighters after she discovers "large spider" in her house
- Father cheats death as roof caves in around him
“They ripped cameras and lenses from displays before making off."
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting serial 1175 of 25/6.