Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ulloa passed fit and David's back too
Leo Ulloa has been passed fit to lead the Albion attack against Middlesbrough today.
And there is also a recall for David Lopez as the Seagulls look to add three points to their play-off credentials.
Ulloa missed the defeat at Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday with a virus but returns in place of David Rodriguez.
David Lopez, who has not featured since the moment Gordon Greer was sent-off against Reading three weeks ago, comes in for Jake Forster-Caskey.
Inigo Calderon, who was also unwell in midweek, is back on the bench but there is no Dale Stephens in the 18.
Albion: Kuszczak; Bruno, Upson, Greer, Ward; Ince, Andrews, David Lopez; Buckley, Ulloa, Lingard. Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Dunk, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, March, Rodriguez.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.