Star reserve Lewis Blackbird enjoyed another impressive night as Eastbourne picked up three more home points tonight.
Blackbird dropped just one point in five rides as Eagles beat Leicester 55-36 in the Elite League.
The final margin was harsh on Leicester, who were unlucky to see Jason Doyle excluded in heat 15 before Eagles took a 5-1 in the re-run.
But the hosts were always in charge of the contest and wrapped up maximum points with a race to spare.
Blackbird dropped his only point to vastly experienced Simon Stead, who he had beaten earlier in the meeting.
Woodward had a solid match, featuring in 5-1s in the last two heats, and Mikkel Michelsen came good late on.
Bjarne Pedersen provided a highlight for the hosts off gate one when he fended off Mads Korneliussen’s double-points ride after Rory Schlein had looked to clamp him on the inside.
Eagles: Blackbird 12+2 (5), Woodward 10+1 (5), Michelsen 9+1 (5), Pedersen 7+1 (4), Lahti 6 (4), Kylmakorpi 6 (4), Halsey 5+2 (3).
Leicester: Doyle 10 (5), Schlein 8+2 (5), Kornliussen 8^ (4), Stead 6 (4), Bjerre 3 (4), Clegg 1 (5), Owen 0 (3).
- Albion defender Rosenior determined to overcome the managerial odds
- Rosenior reckons Albion have the perfect blend to clinch promotion
- Konta fights back to reach semi-finals in Miami
- Davis backs injury-hit Sussex to be fit and firing for start of new season
- Albion striker Hemed responds to Israel ban