Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Talking Point: Albion prospect's reputation rising with injury
- Putting Dunk up front is not the answer for Albion - with video
- Albion strikers must start finding the net
- Henderson backed to become a key player for Crawley
- Ex-Albion No.1 linked with German giants