Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Duffy targets a Premier League return with Albion
- Hughton: We cannot compete with big spenders but will match them on pitch
- Albion reject fourth Burnley bid for Stephens
- Duffy says move to Albion will give him new lease of life
- Albion Analysis: Newcastle already looking good for promotion - but the Seagulls can finish second