Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Albion boss Hughton praises team's character and quality
- Two-goal Knockaert, plus Stockdale penalty save, send Seagulls back to top spot. How we reported the action
- Albion captain ruled out of crunch promotion clash at the Amex
- Testing times but Skalak is still putting in a shift, says his boss
- Albion striker Baldock targets a ton of medals