Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Hughton eager to work with Crofts
- Crawley to host Reading in pre-season friendly
- Who is Albion's greatest ever right-back? Have your say in our poll
- Jordan lays down claim to be part of Ashes team
- Bennett remains on Albion's radar