Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Derby will be difficult to beat even without top strikers warns Albion boss
- Albion add former FA executive to backroom team
- Your vote: What will the result be when Albion face league leaders Derby tonight?
- Calderon wants revenge against Rams
- Video - The moment Eagles new boy Kelsey escaped injury in on-track smash