Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home