Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Reds withdraw offers to four players
Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Albion target hoping for United chance
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Eubank junior has a list of fighters he wants to make eat humble pie
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash