Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Stephens sets sights on next season as Albion end with a point
- Crawley unchanged for day of reckoning
- Crawley offer midfielder Fowler new deal
- Tilley gets on for seconds - but weekend away is about more than just the debut
- Hughton wanted a win for the fans - but admits stalemate summed up the season