Albion coaches Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez have left the club by mutual consent.
The pair were brought to the Amex by former head coach Oscar Garcia when he took charge last summer.
Torrijo worked as fitness coach while Martinez looked after the goalkeepers.
- Hughton: Hemed can cope with Ulloa comparisons
- Quartet makes centuries as Sussex pile on the runs
- Konta makes dignified exit from Wimbledon against Sharapova
- Eagles on course for cup final but Mason faces injury lay-off
- Clubs end season on a high with gold medals