Albion coaches Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez have left the club by mutual consent.
The pair were brought to the Amex by former head coach Oscar Garcia when he took charge last summer.
Torrijo worked as fitness coach while Martinez looked after the goalkeepers.
- Minor doubt about Macca for Derby clash
- Bent ruled out of Amex return against Albion
- Albion's Stephens has sights set on starting role
- Champion Eubank Jr targets revenge over Saunders
- Albion must find a cure for their travel sickness