Albion coaches Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez have left the club by mutual consent.
The pair were brought to the Amex by former head coach Oscar Garcia when he took charge last summer.
Torrijo worked as fitness coach while Martinez looked after the goalkeepers.
- Hughton vow to promotion contenders
- Barry Fry tells Albion: You got it all wrong with Mackail-Smith
- Sussex sign former Yorkshire seamer
- Saunders admits it would be tough to leave if Reds stay up
- Bring them on - Whitehawk not worried about who they will face in play-offs