Albion coaches Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez have left the club by mutual consent.
The pair were brought to the Amex by former head coach Oscar Garcia when he took charge last summer.
Torrijo worked as fitness coach while Martinez looked after the goalkeepers.
- It's business as usual for Hyypia as Albion look to kick start season at Huddersfield
- Albion boss urges players to fight to the finish
- Forget about the top six, says Calderon
- Crawley warned they must stand up and fight
- Crawley boss labels Walsall clash a "must-win" game