Albion have compiled a special video in honour of Leo Ulloa.
It shows some of the highlights of a Seagulls stint which ended this week when he signed for Leicester City.
The striker scored 26 goals for the Seagulls - 15 of them at home, of which nine were in front of the South Stand.
He scored 12 headers, including one against Crystal Palace which actually deflected in off his own foot.
There were 11 right-foot and three-left foot finishes.
Ulloa scored 23 league goals in 47 starts, plus three games off the bench.
He netted three in three in the FA Cup, all against Premier League opposition, but failed to score in four play-off appearances.
- Injuries and suspension concerns mount for Albion
- Promising all-rounder signs first professional contract with Sussex
- Gregory keen to get Reds duo on longer deals
- Talking Point: Albion prospect's reputation rising with injury
- Putting Dunk up front is not the answer for Albion - with video