Albion have compiled a special video in honour of Leo Ulloa.
It shows some of the highlights of a Seagulls stint which ended this week when he signed for Leicester City.
The striker scored 26 goals for the Seagulls - 15 of them at home, of which nine were in front of the South Stand.
He scored 12 headers, including one against Crystal Palace which actually deflected in off his own foot.
There were 11 right-foot and three-left foot finishes.
Ulloa scored 23 league goals in 47 starts, plus three games off the bench.
He netted three in three in the FA Cup, all against Premier League opposition, but failed to score in four play-off appearances.
- They meet again - but now Wood and Murray are divided in pursuit of a common goal
- Albion boss Chris Hughton impressed by rival manager Monk
- Albion legend Zamora admits it's all over
- Knockaert speaks about losing his dad - and targets promotion
- Albion Nostalgia: Staying up as Seagulls win on the final day