Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
- Search notices
Published in the The Argus on 26 June 12
CARL NYE Taken from us so suddenly on 16th June 2012, aged 36 years. Wonderful partner of Christopher. Greatly loved son of Glynis and Ray. Dearly loved brother to Chris. He will be forever missed by his family, Christopher’s family and all his many friends. Celebration of his very special life will be held at St Margaret’s Church, The Green, Rottingdean on Friday, 6th July at 11.00 am. No black to be worn; please wear bright colours. Family flowers only please (no lilies). If desired, donations for Cancer Research UK, may be sent to Christopher Stringer Funeral Service, 67 High Street, Rottingdean, BN2 7HE. Tel. 01273 306000.
There are no messages for this notice.
Leave a message
Log in with
- love you so much carl auntie cara
- sarah,steve & family
- You will never be forgotten. Hayley
- Love you x miss you xx Heleeenos xxx
- karl nye
- maria uwins
- Shaun missing you lots say hi to dad
- In my heart always. Christopher x
- Hi Cous RIP Jason
- Hi cos this is just for u love ya sy
- rachel x
- from all at Dengates
- Will miss you, love you Em xxx
- You'll be greatly missed.John Janet
- John and Shaun
- You'll never be forgotten, Tony
- You were a very gorgeous soul! Hayz
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.