If you want to test drive one of the latest models to hit the motor dealerships across Sussex, all you have to do is buy the Argus on Monday, September 2, to find out who is participating in the BIG TEST DRIVE WEEKEND.
This is a busy time of year in the motoring world as motor manufacturers introduce a slew of new and updated models to give motorists an unprecedented choice.
From the smaller and economic zero road tax models, through to the luxury cars that turn heads whenever they pass this year sees a huge range of vehicles to choose from.
To make the decision easier, dealerships across the county are joining forces on Saturday and Sunday, September 7-8, for the BIG TEST DRIVE WEEKEND.
Whether it’s a family car, an estate, a sporty number or a 4 x 4 that you are after, you are sure to find a dealer who has your dream car available for a test drive; all you need to do is call them to book a time. After a test drive you will be in a much better position to make a decision.
Everyone who books a test drive will be entered into a free draw to win an overnight stay for two at The Hotel du Vin, Brighton, including dinner and a bottle of wine.
Participating dealerships include:
- Caffyns, Volkswagen – Victoria Road, Portslade
- Chandlers, Mini – Victoria Road, Portslade
- Tates, Kia and Citroen – Old Shoreham Road, Portslade
- Frosts, Chevrolet – Shoreham-by-Sea
- Dinnages, Ford and Volvo – Victoria Road, Portslade
- Chandlers, BMW – Victoria Road, Portslade
- Yeomans, Toyota – South Coast Road, Telescombe
- Motorline, Volkswagen – Gatwick Road, Crawley
- Brighton Honda – Holmbush, Shoreham
- Motorline, Nissan – Gatwick Road, Crawley
- Gatwick Group, Kia, Hyundai, Mitsubishi – Gatwick Road, Crawley