Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Put your questions to Brighton and Hove City Council leader Jason Kitcat
12:50pm Friday 26th October 2012 in News
Would you like to quiz key figures in the county?
Are there questions you would love to get the answers to?
We are giving you the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of a new feature called Your Interview.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion MP Caroline Lucas, and Brighton businessman Mike Holland.
What would you like to ask Coun Kitcat? It could be about the future of the city, council tax or how the council will make millions of pounds of savings in the coming years .
Email your questions for Coun Kitcat to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544527.
Who would you like to grill in the future? Send us your suggestions.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- VIDEO: Police helicopter captures hardy Brightonians braving sub-zero tempratures
- Concerns grow for missing 14-year-old Southwater girl
- Royal Marine convicted of murder named as Brighton's Alexander Blackman
- Options for long-term future of East Sussex maternity services published
- Nottinghamshire burglar wanted by police thought to be in Brighton and Hove
Comments are closed on this article.