Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Appeal after attack on boy in Worthing
2:50pm Friday 26th October 2012 in News
A 13-year-old boy who kicked a bottle along the ground was assaulted by an older man he annoyed, police say.
Now police have released an image of a man they want to talk to in connection with the incident in Montague Street, Worthing, on October 13 at 1.15pm.
Police said the boy “became scared” and ran into The Brighthouse shop where he hid behind the counter. The man then grabbed him, took him outside and assaulted him but he was not injured.
Witnesses should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Premier Inn plan for Lewes Magistrates' Court rejected for being out of character with town
- Mother of fire murder victim Terry Davies remembers her beloved son
- Barnham police sergeant admits to sex offences against teenager
Comments are closed on this article.