Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Appeal after attack on boy in Worthing
2:50pm Friday 26th October 2012 in News
A 13-year-old boy who kicked a bottle along the ground was assaulted by an older man he annoyed, police say.
Now police have released an image of a man they want to talk to in connection with the incident in Montague Street, Worthing, on October 13 at 1.15pm.
Police said the boy “became scared” and ran into The Brighthouse shop where he hid behind the counter. The man then grabbed him, took him outside and assaulted him but he was not injured.
Witnesses should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hove murder: Wanted man phones The Argus
- No monkeying around: Sussex zoo sees business more than double
- Man charged with sending offensive Facebook message in relation to Woolwich tragedy
- Bollywood music veteran Jyotsna Srikanth gig to be streamed online
- Fifties frolicking to promote Spiegeltent in Old Steine