Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton roundabout under review
8:40am Saturday 27th October 2012 in News
Householders are to have their say on planned changes to a controversial roundabout.
Brighton and Hove City Council is looking to improve Seven Dials, to the north of Brighton Station.
The local authority claims it will increase road safety while making the area look nice.
But residents are coming together to ensure any changes do not have a knock-on effect on neighbouring roads.
They will meet in the old Xuma bar at the roundabout on Tuesday, October 30 at 8pm to discuss the project.
This is separate to council staff holding an outdoor exhibition the same day 3pm to 8pm, on the corner of Dyke Road to the south of the roundabout.
The consultation ends next Friday.
Consultation forms are available on the council website at consult.brighton-hove.gov.uk/portal/bhcc/env/seven_dials_consultation
For more details email email@example.com or call 01273 290487.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift