Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton roundabout under review
8:40am Saturday 27th October 2012 in News
Householders are to have their say on planned changes to a controversial roundabout.
Brighton and Hove City Council is looking to improve Seven Dials, to the north of Brighton Station.
The local authority claims it will increase road safety while making the area look nice.
But residents are coming together to ensure any changes do not have a knock-on effect on neighbouring roads.
They will meet in the old Xuma bar at the roundabout on Tuesday, October 30 at 8pm to discuss the project.
This is separate to council staff holding an outdoor exhibition the same day 3pm to 8pm, on the corner of Dyke Road to the south of the roundabout.
The consultation ends next Friday.
Consultation forms are available on the council website at consult.brighton-hove.gov.uk/portal/bhcc/env/seven_dials_consultation
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 290487.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Brighton and Hove council boss sorry for bin backlog
- Eastbourne hospital given blood recycling machine