Householders are to have their say on planned changes to a controversial roundabout.
Brighton and Hove City Council is looking to improve Seven Dials, to the north of Brighton Station.
The local authority claims it will increase road safety while making the area look nice.
But residents are coming together to ensure any changes do not have a knock-on effect on neighbouring roads.
They will meet in the old Xuma bar at the roundabout on Tuesday, October 30 at 8pm to discuss the project.
This is separate to council staff holding an outdoor exhibition the same day 3pm to 8pm, on the corner of Dyke Road to the south of the roundabout.
The consultation ends next Friday.
Consultation forms are available on the council website at consult.brighton-hove.gov.uk/portal/bhcc/env/seven_dials_consultation
For more details email email@example.com or call 01273 290487.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thieves break into jazz venue and steal thousands in cash - owner trying to stay positive
- Man stabbed as teenagers clash outside Chicken Cottage
- Seven-year-old's birthday ruined when liquid pours through restaurant ceiling on to his mum
- 3am alarm call for shoppers keen to snap up a bargain
- Motorcyclist breaks both arms after collision with van