Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove firefighters called to blaze at Chinese restaurant
5:02pm Saturday 27th October 2012 in News
An air conditioning unit caught fire at a Chinese restaurant.
Firefighters were called to China Hins in Church Road, Hove at about 2pm this afternoon when neighbours spotted smoke coming from the rear of the property.
Staff at the restaurant managed to put out the blaze in the air conditioning unit using buckets of water.
Firefighters from Hove attended the scene for about 30 minutes.
Comments are closed on this article.