Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Mother and baby taken to hospital after Shoreham house fire
6:27pm Saturday 27th October 2012 in News
A mother and her baby were taken to hospital following a fire in their living room.
The pair were taken to Worthing Hospital as a precautionary measure after a fire broke out in their home in Queen’s Place, Shoreham at about 9am today.
Firefighters from Shoreham and Hove spent almost forty minutes at the property extinguishing the blaze which started from an electrical heater.
Comments are closed on this article.