Portslade partygoer almost burns down kitchen after falling asleep while cooking dinner (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Portslade partygoer almost burns down kitchen after falling asleep while cooking dinner
5:37pm Sunday 28th October 2012 in News
A partygoer returning from a big night-out fell asleep and nearly burnt down her kitchen.
The woman in her 20s fell asleep while cooking herself a Sunday lunch at about 3pm in Pickford Court in Crest Way, Portslade.
Neighbours raised the alarm and firefighters from Hove extinguished the fire which had filled the flat with dangerous smoke.
Comments are closed on this article.