Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Duo sought after jewellery distraction theft in Peacehaven
8:38am Friday 2nd November 2012 in News
Police are searching for these two men in connection with the theft of a necklace from a jewellers.
The £495 necklace was taken from Studio Crafts in South Coast Road, Peacehaven, just after 3pm on Monday, October 29.
Two men entered the store and asked to look at the necklace. then distracting the shop assistant and left before the employee noticed the necklace was gone.
The suspects are described as Eastern European or possibly Turkish, aged between 25 and 30, 5ft 5in to 6ft and with short dark hair.
PC Carlie Franks said: “If you recognise these men, or saw them in Peacehaven on Monday afternoon, please call us on 101 quoting serial 0983 of 29/10.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police release pictures of Hove shooting suspects
- Albion sex trial jury sent out to consider verdict
- Brighton chiropractor could save thousands from going under the knife
- Tweets and posts inspire graffiti wall
- Bookmakers' bid for new Brighton branch