Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man assaulted and robbed in Brighton
8:50am Friday 2nd November 2012 in News
A man was punched and kicked to the ground in an early morning robbery.
The 44-year-old victim was walking in Camelford Street, Brighton, when he was approached by two men who attacked him before going through his pockets and stealing his wallet.
Detective Sergeant Steve French said: "The victim was very shaken and received cuts and bruises in the attack.”
Officers have been viewing CCTV from the area and making local enquiries.
The want to hear from anyone who saw the incident, which happened at around 3.30am on Saturday, October 27.
The attackers were wearing light coloured jackets and jeans and believed to be hanging around the Van Allen building shortly before the robbery
Anyone with information is asked to Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 270 of 27/10.
Alternatively they can leave an anonymous message on Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Plans for rooftop gardens in Brighton and Hove
- Seven-year-old Jake becomes detective and helps reunite Brighton mum with precious snaps
- How's that for some change! Archaeologists discover 700-year-old coin in Lewes dig
- Eastbourne father and son councillors set to become Chinese television stars