Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man assaulted and robbed in Brighton
8:50am Friday 2nd November 2012 in News
A man was punched and kicked to the ground in an early morning robbery.
The 44-year-old victim was walking in Camelford Street, Brighton, when he was approached by two men who attacked him before going through his pockets and stealing his wallet.
Detective Sergeant Steve French said: "The victim was very shaken and received cuts and bruises in the attack.”
Officers have been viewing CCTV from the area and making local enquiries.
The want to hear from anyone who saw the incident, which happened at around 3.30am on Saturday, October 27.
The attackers were wearing light coloured jackets and jeans and believed to be hanging around the Van Allen building shortly before the robbery
Anyone with information is asked to Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 270 of 27/10.
Alternatively they can leave an anonymous message on Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bognor man to appear in court over hit-and-run murder charge
- Fatboy in Brighton Festival video celebration
- Newspaper claims police set to be called in over Albion dressing room incident
- WITH VIDEO: Lorry stuck under bridge in Hove
- Van drove off after three-car accident