Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Complaints launched against four Brighton and Hove councillors
12:36pm Monday 12th November 2012 in News
A businessman has launched an official complaint against four councillors.
The local authority said it needed to introduce a ban on the north side of the road to keep traffic moving.
Mr Campbell collected more than 600 signatures against the plan, claiming it was unsafe as it forced him to carry heavy objects across the street.
He claims the Green administration took the decision out of “pure political bigotry and spite” after finding out he stood for the Conservatives in 2011 elections.
An official complaint has been lodged against councillors Ian Davey, Peter West, Phelim MacCafferty and Ollie Sykes.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Talking Point: Have you encountered abuse on the roads?
- Petition calls on Government to refuse i360 loan
- Hungarian man charged with trafficking young women into UK
- Special report: What the City Deal will mean for Greater Brighton
- Poppet the cat's ingrowing claws left her unable to stand
Comments are closed on this article.