Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Complaints launched against four Brighton and Hove councillors
12:36pm Monday 12th November 2012 in News
A businessman has launched an official complaint against four councillors.
The local authority said it needed to introduce a ban on the north side of the road to keep traffic moving.
Mr Campbell collected more than 600 signatures against the plan, claiming it was unsafe as it forced him to carry heavy objects across the street.
He claims the Green administration took the decision out of “pure political bigotry and spite” after finding out he stood for the Conservatives in 2011 elections.
An official complaint has been lodged against councillors Ian Davey, Peter West, Phelim MacCafferty and Ollie Sykes.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work
- Albion captain admits he should have calmed teammates down