Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton robbery victim lost her way
8:46am Tuesday 13th November 2012 in News
Detectives are looking for a tall olive-skinned man who attacked and robbed a woman.
The man grabbed the woman, who had become lost on her way to a friend’s house, dragged her into an alleyway at about 3.40am on Sunday, November 11 and stole her iPhone.
Her attacker is described as being in his 20s, six feet and slim.
Detective Constable Jane Walker said: “The woman had got lost and found herself in Dyke Road after walking from the city centre through Clifton Hill and the Montpelier area.
“I am asking anyone if they saw her. She was wearing a distinctive bomber style black leather jacket with thick beige fur trim on the collar and cuffs and a black skirt.
“She might have been followed or perhaps there was a man acting suspiciously in the area.
“Do you recognise the man we have described?”
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 247 of November 11.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Appeal for junior firefighters
- MP concerns over seawater pollution in Brighton and Hove