Teachers will hold a third day of strike action against plans to convert a school into an academy.
The NUT and NASUWT said the “unprecedented action” at Worthing High School in South Farm Road, Worthing, today (November 13) came after chairman of governors Tony Cohen did not meet representatives to resolve the dispute.
A local NUT spokesman said: “We are calling on the governing body to cease this damaging conversion and focus upon repairing the reputation of the school within the local community.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton is an open and international city and must remain so say civic leaders
- Kyle: Corbyn has let his country down
- Teenage boy denies three counts of rape
- Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach, will be in Brighton today
- Five miles of tailbacks caused by serious crash involving motorcyclist