Teachers will hold a third day of strike action against plans to convert a school into an academy.
The NUT and NASUWT said the “unprecedented action” at Worthing High School in South Farm Road, Worthing, today (November 13) came after chairman of governors Tony Cohen did not meet representatives to resolve the dispute.
A local NUT spokesman said: “We are calling on the governing body to cease this damaging conversion and focus upon repairing the reputation of the school within the local community.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- WITH VIDEO: Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice