Teachers will hold a third day of strike action against plans to convert a school into an academy.
The NUT and NASUWT said the “unprecedented action” at Worthing High School in South Farm Road, Worthing, today (November 13) came after chairman of governors Tony Cohen did not meet representatives to resolve the dispute.
A local NUT spokesman said: “We are calling on the governing body to cease this damaging conversion and focus upon repairing the reputation of the school within the local community.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- MP Caroline Lucas spied on by counter terrorism police for nine years
- Youngster had an abortion after having sex with two older men
- New 10,000 seafront arena could help boost Brighton's second rail line bid
- Scandal of the care homes that do not meet quality standards
- Residents encouraged to help wildlife corridor flourish