Teachers will hold a third day of strike action against plans to convert a school into an academy.
The NUT and NASUWT said the “unprecedented action” at Worthing High School in South Farm Road, Worthing, today (November 13) came after chairman of governors Tony Cohen did not meet representatives to resolve the dispute.
A local NUT spokesman said: “We are calling on the governing body to cease this damaging conversion and focus upon repairing the reputation of the school within the local community.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man sentenced for trying to meet 12 year-old for sex
- PICTURE GALLERY: 13,000 take part in 27th Brighton Half Marathon
- Suspected broken jaw after street assault
- Teenager seriously hurt in crash
- Two arrested after Valentine's burglary