Teachers will hold a third day of strike action against plans to convert a school into an academy.
The NUT and NASUWT said the “unprecedented action” at Worthing High School in South Farm Road, Worthing, today (November 13) came after chairman of governors Tony Cohen did not meet representatives to resolve the dispute.
A local NUT spokesman said: “We are calling on the governing body to cease this damaging conversion and focus upon repairing the reputation of the school within the local community.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Planes are a no party popper place - Gatwick bosses warn
- Council spent £72k on investigation into their town clerk
- Businesses unite to put on Christmas feast for elderly
- Co-op Travel customers and staff back Argus appeal
- You can bank on these pupils to come up with the goods