Teachers will hold a third day of strike action against plans to convert a school into an academy.
The NUT and NASUWT said the “unprecedented action” at Worthing High School in South Farm Road, Worthing, today (November 13) came after chairman of governors Tony Cohen did not meet representatives to resolve the dispute.
A local NUT spokesman said: “We are calling on the governing body to cease this damaging conversion and focus upon repairing the reputation of the school within the local community.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Residents' fury as travellers set up home on Woodingdean burial site
- UPDATE: Family pay tribute to "beautiful son" killed in snorkelling tragedy
- Thousands of brown-tail moth caterpillars give residents an itch in grand invasion
- PM ‘close to backing’ Gatwick expansion
- High-climbing university: Sussex rises 24 places in league table