Teachers will hold a third day of strike action against plans to convert a school into an academy.
The NUT and NASUWT said the “unprecedented action” at Worthing High School in South Farm Road, Worthing, today (November 13) came after chairman of governors Tony Cohen did not meet representatives to resolve the dispute.
A local NUT spokesman said: “We are calling on the governing body to cease this damaging conversion and focus upon repairing the reputation of the school within the local community.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hospital admits fault over deadly bacteria
- Father cheats death as roof caves in around him
- ‘Abuse victims’ confided in former vicar
- Residents angry over late-night violence and drug dealing at popular student night
- New statistics reveal Brighton and Hove is the fifth worst congested in the country