A large group of staff at Patcham High are supporting Movember this year.
The group, registered as Patcham MoBros, started last year with around six members of staff growing moustaches with varying levels of success throughout the month of November.
Last year more than £270 was raised for the charity, which aims to promote awareness of men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
This year there are already 17 staff signed up officially, but many more are also growing, grooming and coming to love their designer top lip facial hair.
Following the success of last year’s group the students are really aware of the campaign and are always more than ready to give their own detailed critique of each staff member’s moustache.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Shake-up of school terms proposed to tackle high holiday costs
- New 10,000 seafront arena could help boost Brighton's second rail line bid
- Youngster had an abortion after having sex with two older men
- Cyclist hit by car at Lewes Road gyratory
- MP Caroline Lucas spied on by counter terrorism police for nine years