A large group of staff at Patcham High are supporting Movember this year.
The group, registered as Patcham MoBros, started last year with around six members of staff growing moustaches with varying levels of success throughout the month of November.
Last year more than £270 was raised for the charity, which aims to promote awareness of men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
This year there are already 17 staff signed up officially, but many more are also growing, grooming and coming to love their designer top lip facial hair.
Following the success of last year’s group the students are really aware of the campaign and are always more than ready to give their own detailed critique of each staff member’s moustache.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Identity of teen murder suspect accused of killing advisor to George Osborne revealed
- CCTV images released in bid to trace attempted rape suspect
- Man faces rape and stalking charges
- Bid to trace parents of Jade after she is put up for adoption
- Man gets 11 years for possessing machine gun