A large group of staff at Patcham High are supporting Movember this year.
The group, registered as Patcham MoBros, started last year with around six members of staff growing moustaches with varying levels of success throughout the month of November.
Last year more than £270 was raised for the charity, which aims to promote awareness of men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
This year there are already 17 staff signed up officially, but many more are also growing, grooming and coming to love their designer top lip facial hair.
Following the success of last year’s group the students are really aware of the campaign and are always more than ready to give their own detailed critique of each staff member’s moustache.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Budget boozer in Brighton's West Street submits plans for rooftop bar and a hotel
- Ever fancied playing Pac-Man through the streets of Brighton?
- We love us! Things that make Brighton great
- Brewery’s plan to open 20 pubs in just five years
- Teenager missing since weekend last seen boarding train to London