A large group of staff at Patcham High are supporting Movember this year.
The group, registered as Patcham MoBros, started last year with around six members of staff growing moustaches with varying levels of success throughout the month of November.
Last year more than £270 was raised for the charity, which aims to promote awareness of men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
This year there are already 17 staff signed up officially, but many more are also growing, grooming and coming to love their designer top lip facial hair.
Following the success of last year’s group the students are really aware of the campaign and are always more than ready to give their own detailed critique of each staff member’s moustache.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Driver refuses to move van for ambulance trying to reach fitting baby
- Miliband: It's vital Labour win all three Brighton and Hove parliamentary seats if we are to run the government
- Cyclist fighting for his life after crash with other riders
- Police searching for man who could be linked to telephone and courier fraud
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos