Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Patcham High staff take up Movember challenge
4:10pm Wednesday 14th November 2012 in News
A large group of staff at Patcham High are supporting Movember this year.
The group, registered as Patcham MoBros, started last year with around six members of staff growing moustaches with varying levels of success throughout the month of November.
Last year more than £270 was raised for the charity, which aims to promote awareness of men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
This year there are already 17 staff signed up officially, but many more are also growing, grooming and coming to love their designer top lip facial hair.
Following the success of last year’s group the students are really aware of the campaign and are always more than ready to give their own detailed critique of each staff member’s moustache.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Crawley cyclist flasher hunted by police
- Albion footballer's affray case dropped then named in fellow players' sex trial
- Mother of fallen soldier brands Woolwich attackers "attention seekers"
- Seaford parents warned to keep eye on children after break-in
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails