A large group of staff at Patcham High are supporting Movember this year.
The group, registered as Patcham MoBros, started last year with around six members of staff growing moustaches with varying levels of success throughout the month of November.
Last year more than £270 was raised for the charity, which aims to promote awareness of men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.
This year there are already 17 staff signed up officially, but many more are also growing, grooming and coming to love their designer top lip facial hair.
Following the success of last year’s group the students are really aware of the campaign and are always more than ready to give their own detailed critique of each staff member’s moustache.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Person killed in Brighton flat fire
- Four people injured after first-floor balcony collapses into basement
- Politicians at loggerheads over Parliament's right to overturn Brexit vote
- Woman raped in car park near Devil's Dyke
- Delight after new owner agrees to put the Palace back in the pier