Progress is continuing on the revamp of a popular park.
Workers have been busy clearing space at The Level in Brighton as part of a £2.2 million project.
The park, which is due to reopen in July, has been used by the public for more than 200 years.
The open space of 8.5 hectares between Lewes Road and Ditchling Road is having the makeover as part of a wider scheme to improve the Lewes Road and London Road areas.
Among the improvements will be adding a new playground, fountains, a sensory garden and tables for board games and table tennis. A new cafe and public toilets will also be added, and the skate park will be moved from its current location to the northern part of the park, which is now flat open space.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Plans for 15 storey seafront tower approved
- Ten vehicles stolen in burglaries on ten homes in Sussex
- GPs under pressure as seventh practice closes
- Downland sites get a second 11th hour reprieve
- Shoplifting suspect runs along railway tracks before being arrested at station