Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
World record science bid by Brighton and Hove school pupils
6:20pm Thursday 15th November 2012 in News
Buy this photo » Brighton and Hove High School pupils taking part ni the world's biggest practical science lesson
Pupils were part of a world record attempt thanks to Sir Isaac Newton.
Children from Brighton and Hove High School were part of the world’s biggest practical science lesson.
The physics lesson involved experiments to measure gravity, which is measured in Newtons in honour of the science legend.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising
- Children in Brighton get new toys thanks to The Argus Appeal