Three people including a man from Sussex have been charged over allegations of spying during the bid to take over the Olympic Stadium.
West Ham United and the Olympic Park Legacy Company (OPLC) said information had been unlawfully obtained.
The three men, including Richard Forrest, 30, of Furzefield, Crawley, are charged with conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation.
The charges are linked to allegations that Tottenham Hotspur FC spied on Olympic officials during the bidding process.
The club has denied the claims.
Tottenham Hotspur, Leyton Orient and West Ham had bid for the use of the stadium but Spurs lost out to West Ham in the race to become the OPLC’s first choice to move into the stadium after the 2012 Games.
A deal with West Ham and Newham Council to use the stadium in Stratford, east London, collapsed in October 2011.
After the agreement collapsed, the government announced that |the stadium would remain in public ownership, but it will be rented out to an anchor tenant.
Forrest, Lee Stewart, 39, of More Lane in Esher, and Howard Hill, 58, of Shrigley Road South in Stockport, will appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on November 28.
All three are on bail.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- One of Brighton's oldest shops could be torn down to make way for entrance to new shopping square
- She said yes! Couple get engaged in photo booth only to leave the pictures in the back of a cab
- Van driver should have faced prosecution for blocking ambulance on emergency call to fitting baby
- The lights are green! Why aren't you moving? Confused driver gets stuck in temporary taxi rank
- Going under the knife with a difference - £2 million robot performs surgery on patients