One of the world’s most glamorous movie actresses was the star of the show at a conference held in Sussex.
Angelina Jolie appeared alongside Foreign Secretary William Hague and international diplomats at a conference held in Wiston Park near Steyning this week.
The three-day conference on preventing sexual violence in warzones was held in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office owned country house.
The building was home to up to 4,000 German prisoners of war at the end of World War II before becoming an academic centre owned by the Government.
The star of Tomb Raider and partner of Brad Pitt is the special envoy of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, whose most recent film In the Land of Blood and Honey focuses on the plight of refugees during the Bosnia conflict.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Southern Railway conductors announce plans for a FIVE day strike
- Most overcrowded train service runs out of Brighton station, new figures reveal
- Police officer charged with theft of force property
- Final suspect in mistaken-identity shooting found not guilty after retrial
- VIDEO: Man, 21, arrested after police pursuit ends up with car smashing into wall