Police and firefighters were called after a woman climbed up some scaffolding.
The woman climbed up the Phase One hostel in Oriental Place, Brighton, at 1.15pm on Friday, November 16.
A Sussex Police spokesman said: “About half an hour later she came down and has been arrested.
“Inquiries are at an early stage and no further information is immediately available.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pavilion Gardens in Brighton sealed off following police incident
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’
- Couple who falsely claimed £113k in benefits by pretending they had split up are jailed for fraud