Police and firefighters were called after a woman climbed up some scaffolding.
The woman climbed up the Phase One hostel in Oriental Place, Brighton, at 1.15pm on Friday, November 16.
A Sussex Police spokesman said: “About half an hour later she came down and has been arrested.
“Inquiries are at an early stage and no further information is immediately available.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated
- Fire crews respond to two house fire incidents within five miles and fifteen minutes of each other
- Neneh Cherry plays intimate gig in Brighton pub
- "Losing a leg is easier than marrying a Beatle" says Heather Mills
- Man who fell asleep while cooking his dinner is led to safety by firefighters