Police and firefighters were called after a woman climbed up some scaffolding.
The woman climbed up the Phase One hostel in Oriental Place, Brighton, at 1.15pm on Friday, November 16.
A Sussex Police spokesman said: “About half an hour later she came down and has been arrested.
“Inquiries are at an early stage and no further information is immediately available.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Family and East Sussex coroner critical of New York Police Department after death of 28-year-old woman mowed down by a car
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago