More than 100 protesters marched through Brighton to condemn the recent violence in the Middle East.
Demonstrators met in Victoria Gardens before moving onto North Street and Western Road where they protested outside Sodastream’s Ecostream store.
The group waved flags, handed out leaflets and chanted slogans at 5.30pm on Thursday, November 15.
The demonstration was called to condemn the violent clashes in the Middle East following the killing of Hamas’ military chief in Gaza on Wednesday.
They also gathered outside BBC Sussex, in Queens Road, to protest at what they claim has been biased reporting from the broadcaster.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Someone 'could be killed' on flooded road
- Police hope for large turnout tomorrow for DNA screening as part of major murder investigation
- Missing teen found safe as well as police bail two people on child abduction charges
- Mother of Jeremy Forrest's schoolgirl lover reveals in new book she feared her daughter may have been killed when she went missing
- Further tests for £600,000 Vogue Gyratory cycle lane where a series of crashed injured cyclists