Is this the best Christmas lights display in Sussex?
The Farnes family in Amberly Drive, Hove, has really gone to town to bring the festive cheer to the neighbourhood.
The perennial light lovers have a reputation for cracking Christmas displays and this year has again done the business.
They are hoping the display will help raise cash for PAWS animal charity.
Do you think yours is better? Or do you know someone with a dazzling display? Call the newsdesk on 01273 544516.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Minister announces he will step down at general election to "make way for younger candidate"
- Well known Hove jewellers close after 57 years in business
- Roadworks on one of Sussex's busiest roads to close lanes and see speed limit drop to 40mph
- Snow alert: Six of the best pictures as the white stuff falls in Sussex again
- Pensioners petition for bus access