Is this the best Christmas lights display in Sussex?
The Farnes family in Amberly Drive, Hove, has really gone to town to bring the festive cheer to the neighbourhood.
The perennial light lovers have a reputation for cracking Christmas displays and this year has again done the business.
They are hoping the display will help raise cash for PAWS animal charity.
Do you think yours is better? Or do you know someone with a dazzling display? Call the newsdesk on 01273 544516.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist leaves hospital with broken ribs after crash with van after swerving to avoid another
- Scam gang conned elderly out of £250k
- Ten things to do in Sussex this weekend
- UPDATE: Pair of "soulmates" and friend still fighting for lives after late night crash
- Builders divert Victorian sewer pipe under i360 site