Is this the best Christmas lights display in Sussex?
The Farnes family in Amberly Drive, Hove, has really gone to town to bring the festive cheer to the neighbourhood.
The perennial light lovers have a reputation for cracking Christmas displays and this year has again done the business.
They are hoping the display will help raise cash for PAWS animal charity.
Do you think yours is better? Or do you know someone with a dazzling display? Call the newsdesk on 01273 544516.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Girl, 17, took her own life after being abused by her brother
- Armed police patrol county's streets as visible patrols stepped up
- Martin Freeman to open new £8 million, three-screen cinema
- PICTURES: Hundreds of people show of defiance at vigils in the face of hate
- Something to snout about: Ginger Pig hotel