Is this the best Christmas lights display in Sussex?
The Farnes family in Amberly Drive, Hove, has really gone to town to bring the festive cheer to the neighbourhood.
The perennial light lovers have a reputation for cracking Christmas displays and this year has again done the business.
They are hoping the display will help raise cash for PAWS animal charity.
Do you think yours is better? Or do you know someone with a dazzling display? Call the newsdesk on 01273 544516.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sussex weather and tides: What we should expect on Saturday April 18
- Man kidnapped off Brighton street could have been gambler say police
- Argus launches manifesto for the fight to Save our Seafronts
- Woman finally gets justice years after she was raped by ex-husband and uncle
- Derailed train driver ran red light