Would you like to quiz key figures in the county?
Are there questions you would love to get the answers to?
We are giving you the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our feature called Your Interview.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers to send in their questions for Darren Bentham, director of Metering at Southern Water.
The firm have recently announced plans to install nearly 75,000 water meters at properties across Brighton and Hove over the next year.
This is your chance to put Mr. Bentham in the hot seat.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544682
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New Brighton marina flats sold to foreign investors and second home owners
- Mother 'coming home' after fears she was in Tunisia with estranged husband against her will
- Homeless figures more than double in four years
- Brighton couple caught up in Munich shooting
- Man suffers heart attack on Brighton seafront