Four new parish councillors have been chosen.
Nine people stood for election to Rottingdean Parish Council on Thursday, November 15, after the resignations of John Bustard, Brian Parsons, Geoffrey Rhodes and Bill Spencer.
Among those elected was former Brighton and Hove City Council deputy leader Sue John.
The other three were Heather Butler, Amanda Connolly, and Roy Wales.
The turnout was about 23%.
All parish councillors are volunteers and are not in receipt of any allowance.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Four men jailed for arranging prostitution of Brighton 16-year-old
- Bus company to review policy of allowing passengers to board its vehicles with hot food following passenger's 20 minute stand off with driver
- Disabled man fighting for life after street attack
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Police pull over man with nine people squeezed into his Toyota Corolla