Four new parish councillors have been chosen.
Nine people stood for election to Rottingdean Parish Council on Thursday, November 15, after the resignations of John Bustard, Brian Parsons, Geoffrey Rhodes and Bill Spencer.
Among those elected was former Brighton and Hove City Council deputy leader Sue John.
The other three were Heather Butler, Amanda Connolly, and Roy Wales.
The turnout was about 23%.
All parish councillors are volunteers and are not in receipt of any allowance.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Council housing chief in £18 million police fraud investigation is sacked from £82,000-a-year post
- Decision on roll out of 20mph speed limits deferred after report criticized as "not clear"
- Man arrested on suspicion of affray following five hour police siege in Burgess Hill
- Men jailed for racist and homophobic attacks
- Fraudsters posing as police wanted over series of scams on pensioners