Four new parish councillors have been chosen.
Nine people stood for election to Rottingdean Parish Council on Thursday, November 15, after the resignations of John Bustard, Brian Parsons, Geoffrey Rhodes and Bill Spencer.
Among those elected was former Brighton and Hove City Council deputy leader Sue John.
The other three were Heather Butler, Amanda Connolly, and Roy Wales.
The turnout was about 23%.
All parish councillors are volunteers and are not in receipt of any allowance.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Almost a year on, police conclude Eastbourne Pier blaze investigation with no clear picture of what happened
- Warning: ‘beware of snakes’ as second dog killed in attack
- Permanent travellers site cost is rise to £2.4 million due to fears of pollution health risk
- Columnist in tribute to her son after his suicide
- Magnet man attempts to outwit 10p machine on Palace Pier