Guesthouse damaged in fire

A guesthouse was damaged in a blaze.

Crews from Hastings and Bexhill stations were sent to the Sherwood Guest House in Grosvenor Crescent, St Leonards, just after 3.30pm on Thursday.

An aerial ladder was used after a fire accidentally broke out in the roof area.

A spokeswoman from the fire service said: “It was an end of terrace guest house which measured 10m by 20m and was seriously damaged.”

See the latest news headlines from The Argus:

More news from The Argus

Follow @brightonargus

The Argus: Daily Echo on Facebook - facebook.com/southerndailyecho Like us on Facebook

The Argus: Google+ Add us to your circles on Google+

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree