Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton lifeboat crews launch following reports of person jumping off Palace Pier into the sea
- Police drop Ovingdean rape case involving girl, 14, after teenager admits fabricating claim
- Brighton teenager died after taking ecstasy - but had undiagnosed liver disease
- One of Brighton's most popular shopping street could be closed to traffic at the weekends
- Bus drivers accept pay offer in Brighton