Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Lifeboat called for girls hunting Pokemon
- MP: Jeremy Corbyn will lose me my job
- Top office block to be converted into flats after seven-figure sale
- Cafe can reopen now travellers move on - but other city parks suffer
- Police hunt taxi driver after hit and run involving 13-year-old girl