Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Student dies in tragic snorkeling accident while studying abroad
- Man attacked as he walked home with friend
- Brighton swimmer's attempt to tackle the channel has to be abandoned
- CCTV: Man on crack cocaine, heroin and Valium drives to McDonald's
- Teenager burns himself trying to light barbecue with petrol