Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Two men shocked with stun gun in town centre in "rare and very unusual attack"
- Passengers face delays of up to an hour on rail services between London and the south coast
- Ouch...van gets sliced open after driving into scaffolding near Brighton Station
- Brighton-based zombie movie to hit the big screen after ten years of work
- Man attacked after confronting rowdy youths