Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Southern Railway owners lose High Court bid to avert strike action
- Tributes paid to teenage riding star killed in head-on car crash
- Peter Kyle and Caroline Lucas among the few MPs to vote against Brexit motion
- Husband and wife robbed at knifepoint in their home
- Rag 'n' Bone man named winner of Brits' critics' choice award