Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- WITH VIDEO: Search for missing teen after two men rescued from sea in 'life-threatening' condition
- Woman handed restraining order banning her from contacting gynaecologist
- PICTURES: Hundreds take part in Trans Pride parade
- Mum given just weeks to live determined to ‘fight this with everything’
- Car goes up in smoke at shopping centre - fire crews tackle it in two-hour job