Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Pavilion Gardens in Brighton sealed off after man stabbed in the back
- Volunteers needed for Brighton's Color Run this afternoon
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’