Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Council housing chief in £18 million police fraud investigation is sacked from £82,000-a-year post
- Decision on roll out of 20mph speed limits deferred after report criticized as "not clear"
- Man arrested on suspicion of affray following five hour police siege in Burgess Hill
- Men jailed for racist and homophobic attacks
- Fraudsters posing as police wanted over series of scams on pensioners