Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Three masked men burst into student house, threaten them and steal their laptops, phones and money
- UPDATE: Squat stabbings - suspects released on bail
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- Builder still in critical condition after 20 ft fall from Stanmer Park building site
- 01273 customers ready for the dialling code shake-up