Forget running, rowing or cycling, this group have discovered a new way to keep fit – by bell-ringing at their local church.
The idea is the brainchild of the Conservation Trust for St Peter’s Church in Preston Park, one of the oldest buildings in Brighton.
This trio got together to promote the historic church and work up a sweat.
Hazel Tapsell, pictured, said: “It’s something the church aims to take up in spring next year when it’s a bit warmer because it was very cold in there. But it will be great exercise.
“St Peter’s is a lovely medieval church which was built in 1250 and we welcome newcomers all the time, so feel free to come down.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Policeman left paralysed after accident while on holiday with young family
- Yummy steak and kidney pie is the best! Sussex farm shop scoops gold at awards ceremony
- Band bans all phones from their secret Brighton gig
- Couple set to break the record for oldest to marry when they tie the knot on his 103rd birthday
- Youngsters dance their way to the top of international contest