The Argus elves were hard at work at our head office in Crowhurst Road, Brighton, making sure the Santa Bus is ready to hit the streets of Brighton and Hove.
Fluorescent-jacket wearing elves were busy decorating The Argus Appeal Christmas Bus with festive decorations and lights in preparation for spreading some yuletide cheer.
The bus will be hitting the road this Christmas season from Monday, November 26, to raise funds for the appeal and other good causes.
On a tour of the city last year, the bus visited more than 120 different roads and streets.
The Argus Appeal aims to raise £200,000 every year to support individuals or groups in the community, including disadvantaged children, the elderly, vulnerable and disabled.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Delays and cancellations on the buses expected until the early evening in Brighton and Hove