The Argus elves were hard at work at our head office in Crowhurst Road, Brighton, making sure the Santa Bus is ready to hit the streets of Brighton and Hove.
Fluorescent-jacket wearing elves were busy decorating The Argus Appeal Christmas Bus with festive decorations and lights in preparation for spreading some yuletide cheer.
The bus will be hitting the road this Christmas season from Monday, November 26, to raise funds for the appeal and other good causes.
On a tour of the city last year, the bus visited more than 120 different roads and streets.
The Argus Appeal aims to raise £200,000 every year to support individuals or groups in the community, including disadvantaged children, the elderly, vulnerable and disabled.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bin strike talks are ‘at a critical point’
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- More to pay as council is hit by Government cuts
- Emergency patients 'left lying on trolleys'
- Resident is flagging up dog mess problem