The Argus elves were hard at work at our head office in Crowhurst Road, Brighton, making sure the Santa Bus is ready to hit the streets of Brighton and Hove.
Fluorescent-jacket wearing elves were busy decorating The Argus Appeal Christmas Bus with festive decorations and lights in preparation for spreading some yuletide cheer.
The bus will be hitting the road this Christmas season from Monday, November 26, to raise funds for the appeal and other good causes.
On a tour of the city last year, the bus visited more than 120 different roads and streets.
The Argus Appeal aims to raise £200,000 every year to support individuals or groups in the community, including disadvantaged children, the elderly, vulnerable and disabled.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man in custody after bar explosion
- Plea to place more restrictions on multiple occupant homes in Brighton
- Pedestrian killed by lorry on busy A-road
- Critics says radical Brighton road scheme is not good enough
- Apprentice candidates storm Brighton