The Argus elves were hard at work at our head office in Crowhurst Road, Brighton, making sure the Santa Bus is ready to hit the streets of Brighton and Hove.
Fluorescent-jacket wearing elves were busy decorating The Argus Appeal Christmas Bus with festive decorations and lights in preparation for spreading some yuletide cheer.
The bus will be hitting the road this Christmas season from Monday, November 26, to raise funds for the appeal and other good causes.
On a tour of the city last year, the bus visited more than 120 different roads and streets.
The Argus Appeal aims to raise £200,000 every year to support individuals or groups in the community, including disadvantaged children, the elderly, vulnerable and disabled.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton OAP spent £50,000 on fine wine, fine food, male companionship and escorts not to lose her benefits
- Husband tipped off Sussex Police wife was drink driving on the school run
- 80 properties without power in central Brighton
- Brighton's top gay nightclub's 'chav' night comes under fire for being ‘rude to working classes’
- Southern, Thameslink and Southeastern slammed in survey by thousands of passengers