Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays on Brighton to London mainline
8:08am Monday 26th November 2012 in News
Commuters are facing delays of up to 30 minutes after the Brighton to London mainline became blocked.
Network Rail said the delay between Gatwick and East Croydon was due to an obstruction near Coulsdon, near Croydon.
It happened this morning and was still blocked at 8am.
Train operators said delays will continue until further notice.
First Capital Connect is accepting Southern passengers between London and Brighton.
For more details visit www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/today.html, call 0871 200 49 50 or see Twitter hashtag: #Coulsdon.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jailed sex attacker was "a real danger to lone women"
- Burglary victim: ‘I thought I was going to be killed’
- Anger at ‘sexist’ beauty range on sale at M&S
- Judge orders five fraudsters to pay back £7.6m
- Council orders home owners to remove bike sheds
Comments are closed on this article.