Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays on Brighton to London mainline
8:08am Monday 26th November 2012 in News
Commuters are facing delays of up to 30 minutes after the Brighton to London mainline became blocked.
Network Rail said the delay between Gatwick and East Croydon was due to an obstruction near Coulsdon, near Croydon.
It happened this morning and was still blocked at 8am.
Train operators said delays will continue until further notice.
First Capital Connect is accepting Southern passengers between London and Brighton.
For more details visit www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/today.html, call 0871 200 49 50 or see Twitter hashtag: #Coulsdon.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jury in case of Jeremy Forrest retire to consider verdict
- Hottest day of the year but people stay away from Brighton beach
- Sussex set for thunderstorms as Met Office issues severe weather warning
- Taxi fares in Brighton and Hove set to rise as cab drivers highlight spiralling costs
- Jeremy Forrest's father collapses in court while waiting for trial to restart