Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Staging a return for Brighton's Alternative Pantomime
9:39am Monday 26th November 2012 in News
Look out behind you – the Alternative Pantomime is back for its 11th year.
The production of Jack and His Big Stalk is being staged at the Pavilion Theatre in Brighton in February.
Seventy people got a peek of the cast at a launch dinner at Topolino Duo in Church Road, Hove, on Wednesday.
Brian Ralfe, who founded the show and who plays an old cow in this year’s production, said: “It was really successful, we had a good collection from the Sussex Beacon and the pantomime cast formed the cabaret.”
The show is running from February 20 to March 3.
For tickets call 01273 709709.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Travellers arrive in West Worthing
- Revealed: Sussex is costly for students
- Man, 62, arrested after leg-stroking sexual assaults on bus journeys
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’
Comments are closed on this article.