Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Staging a return for Brighton's Alternative Pantomime
9:39am Monday 26th November 2012 in News
Look out behind you – the Alternative Pantomime is back for its 11th year.
The production of Jack and His Big Stalk is being staged at the Pavilion Theatre in Brighton in February.
Seventy people got a peek of the cast at a launch dinner at Topolino Duo in Church Road, Hove, on Wednesday.
Brian Ralfe, who founded the show and who plays an old cow in this year’s production, said: “It was really successful, we had a good collection from the Sussex Beacon and the pantomime cast formed the cabaret.”
The show is running from February 20 to March 3.
For tickets call 01273 709709.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Investigators begin probe
- Pensioner dies after falling from seventh floor of block of flats
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
- Pensioner saved after care home rooftop drama
- Community will miss a ‘lovely man’
Comments are closed on this article.