Two missing teenagers have been found safe and well.
Grace Canelle-Dance, 16, was last seen at her home in Eastbourne on the morning of November 14.
Mikolaj O'Brien, 17, from Hailsham, was last seen on November 16.
The pair knew each other and officers thought they may have travelled to Brighton together.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said they were found in Eastbourne on Friday but was not able to provide a time.
No further details were provided.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- i360 closed due to yet another technical fault
- Town Hall to become £10m international trade hub
- Commuters could face more delays - this time because of the new £1 coin
- Terror police probe killer’s Brighton links
- Khalid Masood: profile of a killer