Two missing teenagers have been found safe and well.
Grace Canelle-Dance, 16, was last seen at her home in Eastbourne on the morning of November 14.
Mikolaj O'Brien, 17, from Hailsham, was last seen on November 16.
The pair knew each other and officers thought they may have travelled to Brighton together.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said they were found in Eastbourne on Friday but was not able to provide a time.
No further details were provided.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Five deaths at one Brighton hospital unit revealed as treatment deemed not fit for purpose
- Man arrested over rape after attacker followed woman into taxi outside Wetherspoons
- Man charged over heroin overdose which killed guitarist from The Holloways
- Pressure mounts on councillors to reject application for Brighton Wheel to stay but officers say it can remain
- Nine fire crews on the scene to battle fire at Crawley tip