Two missing teenagers have been found safe and well.
Grace Canelle-Dance, 16, was last seen at her home in Eastbourne on the morning of November 14.
Mikolaj O'Brien, 17, from Hailsham, was last seen on November 16.
The pair knew each other and officers thought they may have travelled to Brighton together.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said they were found in Eastbourne on Friday but was not able to provide a time.
No further details were provided.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Remains of murder victim Mark Manning found
- Killer broke down in tears when he saw tarot card of the devil
- Sandy beach could open up to the public once again
- School: We will not kill vixen and her cubs
- Naked bike ride picture REMOVED from station's gallery after complaint