Two missing teenagers have been found safe and well.
Grace Canelle-Dance, 16, was last seen at her home in Eastbourne on the morning of November 14.
Mikolaj O'Brien, 17, from Hailsham, was last seen on November 16.
The pair knew each other and officers thought they may have travelled to Brighton together.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said they were found in Eastbourne on Friday but was not able to provide a time.
No further details were provided.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Identity of teen murder suspect accused of killing advisor to George Osborne revealed
- CCTV images released in bid to trace attempted rape suspect
- Man faces rape and stalking charges
- Bid to trace parents of Jade after she is put up for adoption
- Man gets 11 years for possessing machine gun