Two missing teenagers have been found safe and well.
Grace Canelle-Dance, 16, was last seen at her home in Eastbourne on the morning of November 14.
Mikolaj O'Brien, 17, from Hailsham, was last seen on November 16.
The pair knew each other and officers thought they may have travelled to Brighton together.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said they were found in Eastbourne on Friday but was not able to provide a time.
No further details were provided.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested after five Brighton and Hove betting shops are vandalised
- In The Dock: Three people who have appeared in court from Hove
- Crash driver died from injuries, not heart attack, police say
- Teenagers tricked and blackmailed into sending inappropriate images
- City restaurants named among the best in the UK