Two missing teenagers have been found safe and well.
Grace Canelle-Dance, 16, was last seen at her home in Eastbourne on the morning of November 14.
Mikolaj O'Brien, 17, from Hailsham, was last seen on November 16.
The pair knew each other and officers thought they may have travelled to Brighton together.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said they were found in Eastbourne on Friday but was not able to provide a time.
No further details were provided.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Student attack victim was failed by university
- Councillors hit out at rise in on street parking fees near i360
- Comrade has 'blood on hands' over 'friendly fire' death, soldier's family says
- £58 million council budgets slash
- Talks to be held in bid to end Southern chaos