Two missing teenagers have been found safe and well.
Grace Canelle-Dance, 16, was last seen at her home in Eastbourne on the morning of November 14.
Mikolaj O'Brien, 17, from Hailsham, was last seen on November 16.
The pair knew each other and officers thought they may have travelled to Brighton together.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police said they were found in Eastbourne on Friday but was not able to provide a time.
No further details were provided.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hot food spat delays bus by twenty minutes
- Thousands of pounds worth of origami dogs made from tenners could be let loose on the streets of Brighton
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Supermum saves daughter from choking on gobstopper
- Man in fourth floor flat plunge believed to have been climbing on ledge to try and get into room with locked door