Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
A27 near Polegate closed after woman crashes into hedge
7:56am Tuesday 27th November 2012 in News
The A27 was briefly closed this morning after a car drove into a hedge.
The incident happened at about 4.10am on the Polegate bypass near Wilmington.
Police and fire crews were called to the scene and a female driver was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Police confirmed she failed a breathalyser test at the scene and was arrested for drink-driving.
She is now in custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.