Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
A27 near Polegate closed after woman crashes into hedge
7:56am Tuesday 27th November 2012 in News
The A27 was briefly closed this morning after a car drove into a hedge.
The incident happened at about 4.10am on the Polegate bypass near Wilmington.
Police and fire crews were called to the scene and a female driver was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Police confirmed she failed a breathalyser test at the scene and was arrested for drink-driving.
She is now in custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jailed sex attacker was "a real danger to lone women"
- Burglary victim: ‘I thought I was going to be killed’
- Anger at ‘sexist’ beauty range on sale at M&S
- New bus route can reconnect rural villages
- Judge orders five fraudsters to pay back £7.6m
Comments are closed on this article.