Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man seriously injured after being hit by car in Crawley
8:13am Tuesday 27th November 2012 in News
A man was seriously injured when he was hit by a car in Crawley last night (November 26).
Emergency services were called to the scene near Ifield Community College in Crawley Avenue at 11.33pm.
The 20-year-old man, from Crawley, suffered multiple life-threatening injuries and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
The driver of the silver Honda Jazz car involved, a 46-year-old man from Crawley, was shocked but uninjured.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident or who saw either the pedestrian or the car in the area in the time leading up to the collision to call 101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Operation Nairn.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Click and collect service for freshly-grown produce
- Three-legged dog looking for home
- Streetlights turn on in the day and off at night after suffering malfunction
- Nearly a third of rail stations inaccessible to wheelchair users
- Friend describes teen fairground ride horror
Comments are closed on this article.