Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man seriously injured after being hit by car in Crawley
8:13am Tuesday 27th November 2012 in News
A man was seriously injured when he was hit by a car in Crawley last night (November 26).
Emergency services were called to the scene near Ifield Community College in Crawley Avenue at 11.33pm.
The 20-year-old man, from Crawley, suffered multiple life-threatening injuries and was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
The driver of the silver Honda Jazz car involved, a 46-year-old man from Crawley, was shocked but uninjured.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident or who saw either the pedestrian or the car in the area in the time leading up to the collision to call 101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Operation Nairn.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift