Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hundreds have say on Seven Dials revamp
5:00pm Tuesday 27th November 2012 in News
Hundreds of people have opposed town hall plans to revamp a roundabout.
The local authority believes steps can be taken to ease congestion and make it safer for pedestrians and road users.
But members of the Dials North West Community Association believe it will create extra traffic in neighbouring residential streets.
The group said it had collected more than 900 signatures opposing the scheme.
To sign visit www.brighton-hove.gov.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox